Harrison Cohen began his professional career as a litigation attorney working at two major law firms in downtown Chicago for several years. His work ethic, legal knowledge and organizational methods assist in his disciplined approach to multifamily real estate brokerage. His law background catalyzed his ascent to becoming a top brokerage producer at Triton in both 2020 and 2021, primarily selling apartment buildings on Chicago’s northside.
Contractual knowledge, negotiation, and prompt responsiveness are what he prides himself on. His persistence and tactful action show his clients he is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. He is passionate about building long-term relationships with his clients.
Harrison has a keen eye for identifying value in properties that other agents don’t see – whether its projected development plans (years down the road rarely known by other brokers), the ability to add units to projects based on existing zoning laws, lot size square footage or navigating Chicago’s accessory dwelling unit (ADU) ordinance to increase value of a property. He has put together countless transactions that on the surface don’t appear to be viable deals. Looking behind the numbers is one of his key traits.
- Illinois State University, Bachelor of Arts
- Law degree from the “Harvard” of the Midwest; Southern Illinois University School of Law
Awards & Affiliations
- RE Journals Future Leader in Commercial Real Estate (2019)
- Member of Illinois State Bar Association (Real Estate Section)
- Member of Rogers Park Builders Group (RPBG)
- Member of Edgewater Uptown Builders Alliance (EUBA)
- Member of Northwest Side Building Coalition (NSBC)
Fluent in Spanish