Champions World Resort Kissimmee, FL
Units – 200 Hotel, Built in 1973 to be converted to apartments
The subject property is a 200 unit hotel that is being offered as a 200 unit senior apartment conversion or short term rental conversion.
The property on the east side of Champions World Resort was at one a time a separate hotelentity. The parcel makes for a good apartment conversion as it can divided off from the main resort with a fence for separation. It has a convention center that has already been framed out as a potential office/clubhouse. The 200 unit complex comes with its own pool and courtyard which also make it an easy conversion. The property sits on its on one PIN # and was a separate hotel complex in previous years.
The central Florida market needs affordable housing. Plans have already been drawn out and new cabinets and counter-tops have been bid out for the addition of a kitchenette area. The plan would maximize the space and estimated renovation costs are set at $5,000 per unit.
All studio units in the complex are 300 square feet. This conversion would fill a void in
grow at one of the highest rates in all of the United States.
- 200 apartment units to be converted in one complex
- Business center in place to add to amenity mix
- Complex has private pool and courtyard
- Osceola County has one of highest growth rates in US and demographics that fit unit price point
- Area in need for new affordable housing
- 5 miles from new (2019) 300 acre Margaritaville Resort and Island H20 Live! water park
- Less than 1 mile from Osceola County’s first 5 star resort, 217 acre development Grand Medina Resorts & Spa Orlando, breaking ground in 2020